Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/halitebk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-vc-webplus/vc-directory-element-accrodian.php on line 97
Returns & Replacement Policy
halitebkk.com offers a very transparent and simple 10 Days Return & Replacements policy.
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy:
- Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
- Replacement for items are subject to inspection and checking by our team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policysa
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc
Return Policy on Loose Gemstones:
For loose gemstones, you can return the gemstone with 100% money paid for the gemstone within the 10 Day period by meeting the above conditions.
Note: Shipping charges, VAT and duties are not refundable.
- Shipping Charges, VAT and Duties are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at customer’s cost
- Payment Gateway charges, if applicable, will not be refunded. These are billed directly by the payment gateway and are not refunded. For payment gateway, these are 2.36% for all payments using Indian debit/credit cards/Net Banking (except for American Express, which is 4.72%); and 3.54% for all payments from foreign cards; For Paypal, these are 5.19
- Additionally, any additional lab certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free along with the gemstone, shall not be refunded in the return payment.
- Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product at our address). Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
The 10-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 10 day period
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
- Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
- Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
- Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here Contact Us
- We recommend that you send the product back through 'fedex'. This service assures Next Business Day (NBD) delivery on priority in all metros and major cities and minimizes any risk involved relating to delays, misplace or theft.
- You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept jewelry. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as "Artificial Jewellery" or "Astrological Product"
IMPORTANT: Do not write the name halite or any gemstones, jewelry related words on the outside of the package, as it may attract undue attention and theft of the package.